Since 2005, MMC-International has been providing specialized technical and management support services to its clients in Somalia. As well as covering many different thematic areas, MMC has drawn on its wealth of experience to offer a range of services which are customised to meet its clients’ needs.
Research & Analysis
We are specialized in delivering the following types of research services needed in the development and Humanitarian sector, including:
- Sector studies: we carry out detailed sector surveys aimed at providing data inputs for project identification, project design and policy formulation. Examples include Economic, Market, Political and social research.
- Feasibility study: we conduct feasibility studies for profit, public and Non-profit sectors in our area of expertise to provide inputs for project identification, design and evaluation.
- Assessments, Monitoring and Evaluations: we undertake assessment, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes for governments, multi-lateral and bi-lateral development agencies. We undertake regular performance monitoring and reporting of programmes, as well as periodic review of specific activities under different programs/projects and overall evaluation of their impact.
- Third-party Monitoring (TPM): we deliver this service either through on-going monitoring and periodic data collection.
- Value Chain Analysis (VCA): MMC-International employs widely verified methodologies and existing national and international experts, with proven expertise and experience, to conduct high quality researches and monitoring & evaluation services.
Policy and Strategy Development
- We provide advice and support to governmental and non-governmental institutions in the development and formulation of policies and strategies in our areas of expertise. Our services include the following:
- Diagnostic studies
- Supporting and facilitating stakeholders consultation or discussions on policy development
- Development and formulation of policy and strategies
Project and Programme Management
Project and program management as MMC’s core service encompasses planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation. This is supplemented by feasibility and sector studies, and fund management.
Institutional Capacity Building
- We provide training and capacity building solution designed to develop skills and knowledge, and build the capacity of individuals and institutions. We vary the services we provide in order to precisely match the needs of the concerned individual & organizations, combining different services as required. Solutions we can offer include:
- Training or capacity needs analysis
- Development and delivery of tailored training measures involving curriculum and standards development
- Training of Trainers
- Impact assessment