MMC-International provides outstanding services in these strategic business areas:
- Good governance and public sector development
- Public finance management (PFM)
- Natural resources management (NRM)
- Agriculture & rural development
- Private sector development
- Education, skills & employment
- Health, water & sanitation
- Monitoring & evaluation
The company’s range of business areas results from adapting to market developments so that new themes are continuously integrated into the existing MMC portfolio. Each theme is documented in a fact sheet that can be downloaded. It typically portrays MMC’s services and project references which MMC has successfully implemented.
Why We Are Different
A reliable service provider you can trust
The success of the company over the years of its operation is mainly attributable to the following:
- Strong board and management: the members are leading personalities in the fields of business, politics and development cooperation. The tasks and responsibilities of the Board are to provide strategic advice and to control company operations.
- Principles: Policy of upholding three principles is central to our work: integrity, quality and social responsibility.
- Flexible staff recruitment and human resource development for a rapid response to market demands, Integrating the best international and local experts
- Partnership arrangements with leading international consultancy firms,
- Commitment to meeting our clients’ high standards with regard to transparency and accountability.
- Commitment to Social Responsibility: All surpluses from our activities are invested back into the organisation to further develop expertise and are allocated to the developmental activities of our not-for-profit Organizations including Modern Industrial Training Centre (MITC) and Modern Employment Service Agency (MESA)
- Local Presence: We have a permanent presence in Somalia.
A sound track record
MMCI has a sound track record of providing outstanding services to include:
- Research and Analysis,
- Policy and strategy development,
- Project & Programme Management and
- institutional capacity building.
We work through carefully selected associate consultants who meet the needs of the assignment at hand. The bulk of our work is a result of competitive bidding. Since our inception, MMCI has established a solid track record and successfully implemented over 25 projects in Somalia. As a result gaining extensive and proven expertise in development issues, as well as access to a qualified network of professionals (i.e. international and local specialists) and building strategic partnership with leading international consultancy firms for joint ventures.